Asthishrunkala - Cissus quadrangularis
- Asthishrunkala is also known as hadjod because of its characteristic property to help in maintaining joint & bone health. Asthishrunkala helps pacify the Kapha & Vata doshas while increasing the Pitta dosha which may help in correction of metabolism. It is considered to have antioxidant, analgesic & anti-inflammatory properties.
- May help maintain joint and bone health..
- When combined with healthy diet and exercise plan, asthishrunkala may promote weight loss.
- Asthishrunkala is said to have antioxidant properties.
- Asthishrunkala is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.