Avipattikar - Mixture of 14 herbs
- Avipattikar churna is a herbal mix enriched with Triphala, Trikatu, Trvrit (Nishottar) that helps to stimulate digestion and metabolism. It may soothe the stomach tissues and promote normal, comfortable levels of acidity during the digestive process. This cooling blend may help balance the digestive fire and eliminate natural toxins from the system. It may help control the formation of gas and the discomfort associated with it.
- Sarkara (Sugar), Nishottar (Ipomoea turpethum), Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Miri (Piper nigrum), Harde (Terminalia chebula), Baheda (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Vid Lavana (Sodium Chloride), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Suksmaila (Elletaria cardamomum, Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala).
- May promote normal levels of acidity in the stomach and intestine.
- May support healthy elimination.
- May help eliminate natural toxins from the system.
- It may help control the formation of gas.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take half to 1 tsp.(3.5g) churna twice daily with water or as advised by the physician.