Dhamasa - Fagonia arabica
- Dhamasa is considered to be a bitter, astringent & cooling herb.
- It is known for its stimulative, anti inflammatory, anti oxidant and thrombolytic properties.
- It may help purify the blood and may decompose blood clots to help control hemorrhage & heart problems.
- Dhamasa is said to have blood purification properties.
- May support healthy liver functions.
- It is said to have antioxidant properties.
- Said to possess thrombolytic properties.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.