Gurmar - Gymnema sylvestre
- Gurmar in sanskrit denotes "Sugar Destroyer". Human and animal studies confirm that Gurmar (Gymnema) helps to maintain sugar levels.
- It has astringent & hepatic stimulant properties that act on pancreas adrenal glands & digestive glands to maintain normal level of sugar in the blood.
- Said to have hypoglycemic properties.
- May support healthy cholesterol levels.
- May help maintain the metabolic activities of liver, kidney and spleen.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.