Hingvastak - Mixture of 8 herbs
- Hingvastak Churna is a traditional herb mix known for its effectiveness in digestive disorders. Hingu means Asafoetida, this is the main ingredient. Ashta means 8 – indicating that this product contains 8 ingredients. Churna means powder. It may help improve the digestive power.
- Ajma (Trachyspermum ammi), Saindhav (Black salt), Kalajeera (Carum carvi), Safed Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Miri (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Hing (Ferula assafoetida)
- It may help relieve indigestion.
- It may help improve digestive power.
- Hingvastak is said to help control bloating.
- It may be helpful in joint related conditions.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take ¼ to 1 tsp churna mixed with equal amount of ghee (clarified butter) and take two times a day before consuming food.