Main Ingredients :
Jambu, Karela, Guduchi, Amla, Baheda, Harde, Sunthee, Turmeric, Neem, Fenugreek, Gurmar, Ashwagandha, Kadu chirayta, Shatavari
Diabohills - Juice
Karela Jamun Juice
Suggested Use :Take 30 ml Juice mixed with 100 ml water or fruit juice or have it plain or as directed by physician.
- The selection of herbs in Diabohills Juice is based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy to support healthy blood sugar. It also helps in maintaining healthy lipid & glucose levels.
- Gurmar is considered to support the pancreatic function and healthy glucose metabolism.
- Karela is considered as a bitter tonic and has been historically used to maintain healthy blood sugar..
- Jamun is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Amla & Guduchi are considered to have antioxidant, tissue healing properties, antilipidemic and hypoglycemic properties.
- Turmeric helps in cleansing blood and delaying diabetic complications.
- Baheda, Harde, Sunthee helps to remove toxins from the body thus helps in blood purification.
- Numerous modern scientific studies support the positive effects of the component herbs to support pancreatic health, immune function and help against occasional fatigue.
- Supports in the health management of Diabetes.
- May help to delay diabetic complications.
- May help improve energy levels and reduces fatigue.
- Antioxidant and immunity enhancing property controls recurrent infections.