Karela - Momordica charantia
- Karela is a traditional fruit considered to help maintaining healthy blood sugar level, cholesterol level, triglyceride level.
- Karela helps in cleansing toxins from the body and may act as a purgative, appetizer & help regulate carbohydrate metabolism.
- It is said to have hypoglycemic properties.
- It is said to have diuretic properties.
- May help maintain cholesterol within normal range.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.