Lavan-bhaskar-churna - Formulation of 18 herbs
- Lavan Bhaskar Churna is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation for maintaining healthy digestive system
- Lavan means salt which is its main ingredient, hence people with hyperacidity & kidney diseases or those who are adviced restrictions on salts have to take care when taking Lavan Bhaskar Churna.
- It helps balance the Vata & Kapha in the gastro intestinal tract. Lavan helps to make the food easily digestible by aiding secretion of saliva & gastric juices.
- Saindhav namak (Rock salt), Vid namak, Dhaniya (Coriandrum sativum), Pippali (Piper longum), Pippali mool (Piper longum), Shay jeera (Carom carvi), Tejpatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea), Talispatra (Taxus baccata), Amlavetas (Garcinia pedunculata), Samudra Lavan (Sea salt), Sanchar namak (Black salt), Kali miri (Piper nigrum), Jeera (Cuminum cymonum), sooth (Zingiber officinale), Anardana (Punica granatum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Badi elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- May help maintain healthy digestive system.
- Lavan Bhaskar churna is said to be useful in loss of appetite, bloating, flatulence etc.
Direction for use :
Churna : Take 3 gms churna 1 to 2 times a day. It is traditionally advised to be taken alongwith Butter milk, or as directed by physician.