Lodhra - Symplocos racemosa
- Lodhra Tree bark has been traditionally used as an uterine tonic.
- Numerous references attest to its value in maintaining optimum health in women. Additionally, the tree and its formulations have been effective in controlling bleeding and digestive disorders.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory & anti-oxidant properties.
- May support healthy uterine health.
- May support healthy digestion.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.