Maharasnadi - Ayurvedic Formulation of 26 herbs
- Maharasnadi classic ayurvedic formulation of 26 herbs.
- It is considered useful in acute Vata cases. It has bio enhancing properties and increases efficiency of other herbal products.
- It may help to maintain healthy bone and joint health.
- Rasna (Vanda roxburghi), Damasa (Fagonia arabica), Baldana (Sida cordifolia), Erand (Ricinus communis), Devdaru (Cedrus deodar), Kachoor (Curcuma zedoria), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Adulsa (Adhatoda vasica), Harde (Terminalia chebula), Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Sanchar (Barleria porionitis), Badi Kateri (Solanum indicum), Atisha (Aconitum heterophyllum), Sunthee (Zingiber officinale), Chava (Piper chaba), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Vardharo (Argyreia speciosa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Amaltas (Cassia fistula), Pippali (Piper longum), Dhania (Coriandrum sativum), Choti kateri (Solanum surattense).
- Maharasnadi is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Maharasnadi is said to have anti-rheumatic properties.
- May help maintain joint health.
- According to Ayurveda, it is useful in acute muscular and joint pain, paralysis etc.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder 1 to 2 times a day or as directed by physician.