Mahasudarshan Churna - Formulation of 37 herbs
- Mahasudarshan Powder (churna) is a traditional herbal mix considered to be useful in fever especially chronic and associated with cold, cough, indigestion, allergy etc.
- . It may help maintain healthy metabolism and promote healthy immune system. It is also considered to have hepato protective properties.
- Usheera (Vetiveria zizanioidis), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Kutaja (Holarrhena atidysenterica), Shigru (Moringa oleifera), Padmaka (Prunus cerasoides), Shaliparni (Desmodium gangetcium), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Musta (Cyperus rotundus), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Dhanvayasa (Fagonia cretica), Karkatshri (Pistacia integerrima), Kantakari (Solanum surratense), Sunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Trayamana (Thalictrum foliolosum), Parpata (Fumaria indica), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), Pippalimula (Piper longum), Shati (Hedyium spicatum), Pippali (Piper longum), Murva (Marsdenia tenaccissima), Madhuyashti (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Indrayava (Wrightia tinctoria), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Saurashtri (Alum), Yavani (Carum copticum), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Gandhaprasarini (Paederia foetida), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Patola (Trichosanthes dioica), Prishnaparni (Uraria picta), Kirata tikta (Swertia chirata)
- Mahasudarshan churna is said to be useful in fever especially chronic and associated with cold, cough, indigestion, allergy.
- It may help maintain healthy metabolism.
- It may help strengthen the immune system.
- Mahasudarshan is said to be have hepato-protective properties.
Direction for use :
Churna : Take ½ to 1 tsp (3-5g) powder (churna) twice daily with water after meals or as directed by physician.