Shallaki - Boswellia serrata
- In Ayurveda, Shallaki has been used for thousands of years to promote joint health.
- It is considered to have analgesic and anti inflammatary properties. It may help fortify all the systems of the body.
- It also supports healthy urinary and respiratory system.
- It may be useful in disorders caused by Kapha Pitta.
- Shallaki is said to have anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- It may promote healing of wounds and ulcers.
- It may help rejuvenate all the systems of the body.
- Shallaki is said to have diuretic properties.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician