Triphala - Mix of Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica & Emblica officinalis
- Triphala literally means 3 fruits. It consists of Haritaki, Baheda & Amla.
- Triphala is considered to be a wonder herb which is useful to treat various disorders.
- It is not just a laxative but is considered to be a powerful body stimulant that helps promote health and assist in managing overall conditions of the body. It acts as a detoxifier and helps to eliminate toxins from the body.
- It is said to have antioxidant properties.
- May improve overall digestion.
- Said to be an effective colon cleanser.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3.5 gms powder at bedtime or as advised by the physician.