Yashtimadhu - Glycirrhiza glabra
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) means sweet root.
- It is used to treat a wide array of conditions.
- It helps supports immunity, maintaining cholesterol levels and nourishes the nervous system.
- May help nourish eyes, hair, voice box and the nervous system.
- It may support good memory and analytical abilities of a person.
- It is said to have anti-inflammatory and hypoglycemic properties.
Direction for use :
Powder : Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician.